- We collect information about you that you enter with willingness.
- We also collect some information about you that is given during your interactions with us.
- We use this information to make our service to you better, including targeting information and ads to you that you will hopefully find useful!
- We will not give your information to other companies. We are opposed to spam.
- We may occasionally email you information about your account Knote or special offers.
- Information you post is accessible to search engines and others on the internet.
What Information We Collect
When you visit Knote you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and Web Site use information collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
To create an account and start making a knote profile, you need to submit a valid email address and phone number. From time-to-time we will use your email address to communicate with you about your account, about knote and about special offers. Additional use of this address is limited to the uses listed below in "Information Sharing and Disclosure."
You post user content on the site at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that content you post on the site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of content you have posted may remain viewable if other users have copied or stored it.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Knote will never rent, sell, or share your email, physical address or other personal information to a third party, except in the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Use of Information
Information posted by individuals on the on Knote App is not public and not visible to anyone until you share your wedding credential belongs to Knote App.
Knote may contain images, or other embedded objects from other web sites. These other sites maintain their own policies regarding cookies and the collection and use of personal information. It is up to you to review those policies yourself.
Third-Party Advertising Companies
Knote will use information you have provided so that we may provide helpful advertisements that you will find useful. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our site. Our system and the third-party advertising technology uses information derived from your visits to our site and from information you have volunteered. In addition, our advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on our site and other sites. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or cookies may be placed on your computer. Knote does not provide any personally identifiable information to third-party advertising companies.
If, for whatever reason, you are unsatisfied with our service, you have the right to cancel your order within three days of payment and get a full refund, the exception of services that start before this cooling off period. To cancel an order, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to this Policy
Knote may update or modify this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Additional Questions or Concerns